Elmwood is a historic Victorian home in east Grafton, North Dakota. It was built by C.A.M. Spencer, North Dakota’s second Attorney General, in 1895. Located in an oxbow of the Park River, Elmwood was restored with the intention of providing the community with a gathering place to socially enjoy the home and grounds. It has also been known as the Williamson House. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985. The listing included two contributing buildings.