The North Trinity Church near Nash, North Dakota is a church that was built in 1893. It has also been known as Nordre Trefoldegheds Menigheds, as The Swede Church, and as North Trinity Lutheran Church. It includes Gothic Revival architecture. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2004 as “Nordre Trefoldegheds Menigheds”.
It is a front-gabled building with a steeple. It was built by carpenter Knut Staven.Wikipedia