St. Stanislaus Chruch in Warsaw, North Dakota, is a splendid example of Gothic Revival. Designed by famed architect John W. Ross of Grand Forks, North Dakota, it was dedicated in 1901. Ninteen stained glass windows allow diffused light to heighten the appreciation of the profuse statuary, canopied pulpit and twin carved confessionals. St. Stanislaus Church is the spiritual and social home of the people of the surrounding area, most of whom are of Polish decent. It is open for unguided daily tours from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For more information call (701) 248-3375.
St. Stanislaus Church Historic District