New Warsaw, North Dakota
Type: Town Site
Township: Harriston Township
Location: SE 1/4 Sec. 25-156-52
Post Office Established: June 30, 1894
NEW WARSAW: This town site was platted in SE ¼ Sec. 25-156-52, Harriston Twp., and named by Anton L. Gudajtes for the capital city of Poland, his homeland. Because the government did not accept two-word names at this time, the post office was established June 30, 1894 as WARSAW. 2 (2,3,18,40,75)(pg 138).