New Saint Andrews (see Herrick)
Type: Railroad Station built in 1887
Township: Saint Andrews Township
Location: NW 1/4 Sec. 16-158-51
Other Names: Saint Andrews Station, Elora, and Herrick
NEW SAINT ANDREWS: This was a Northern Pacific Railroad station in NW ¼ Sec. 16-158-51, Saint Andrews Twp., four miles NW of the Red River port of Saint Andrew, for which it was named. It was built in 1887, and about 1893 the name was changed to SAINT ANDREWS STATION. A post office operated here 1985-1903, using the name ELORA, after which the site was renamed HERRICK. 2 (2,3,34,40,75) (pg 139).